The highly available alternative to dedicated servers!
These solutions are designed for very high-traffic web sites, sites with specific security needs, or medium/large businesses looking for a managed outsourced web solution that would like to tailored a mix of production servers, development systems, and high performance system live varnish or memcached, this is the solution.
To find out how we can help your web presence with our advanced server offerings, please use our quote form below. As always, please feel free to contact our sales staff directly to answer any specific questions you may have.
|As low as...|
|PRC-1||6||27.6 Ghz||24.0 GB||$1620/month|
|PRC-2||8||36.8 Ghz||32.0 GB||$2160/month|
|PRC-3||10||55.2 Ghz||48.0 GB||$3240/month|
3TB of data transfer
300 GB web storage + ~50GB DB server storage
100 domains (1 primary + 99 secondary)
200 domain aliases
1 private/primary IP address included
Ubuntu LTS (Long term support) OS based systems.
New signups setup on: Ubuntu Server 10.04LTS
Terms: Month to Month vs. Prepayment Discounts:
|Month to Month||Quarterly||Semi-Annual||Annual|
- Central, Redundant Juniper Networks Firewalls, HP TippingPoint Intrusion Prevention Systems and F5 BigIP Load-balancers
- Redundant ethernet paths between all physical servers, storage systems, and the network at the rack and core levels.
- Active/Active head unit Netapp storage systems with redundant paths to network core
- Two private networks separated from outside world using VMware vShield Edge devices. One for public (Internet) traffic and one for private (between servers) network connectivity.
- VMware vSphere Enterprise virtualization technologies—including High Availability, vMotion, vStorage Motion, Distributed Resource Scheduler. All designed to keep your VMs running smoothly, regardless of what is going on around them, even at the physical server level.
- Advanced resource optimizations—connection pooling, automatic http/cs/js gzip compression off-loading.
- Extensive web files and database backups, both on and off-site.
- Separate Apache access and error log storage—completely separate logs from your web storage, stored on optimized systems designed specifically for handling large apache logs for busy web sites.